Poland Krakow

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Beloved Movie KFP2


After the match Barcelona Vs Man U, June 29th my family members & my friends went to watch Kung Fu Panda at Mutiara Damansara Cathay Cineplexes of Cineleisure. I bought the tickets from church which organized by Assumption church, they are doing some raising fund for the world youth day. So is kind of support to them cos I never watch kung fu panda before. But I felt very happy to bring my friends to watch this movie because for myself i will rate this movie as full marks. Although I never watch episode 1 before, I like this episode 2, the moral value, the joy, the excitement. I feel this movie is so complete & it only takes 1 & half hour to finish, the movie dint waste any time in twist & turn so we wouldn't feel like waiting. For my point of view, I like movie with moral value plus some touching scene, it really can very impress me. so whatever my favorite movies is slightly the same hahaha. The moral value in the movie is something to learn so by watching a movie we also learn something positive. I like the peacock purposely create the rage to the panda by saying your parents dont want you so what are u still fighting for? I like the shemale rabbit says: your parent left u but it doesnt make u what u are today. it call us not to look back in anger, dont blame the past which make u failure today, we should never give up knocking on the doors. sometimes i also will blame on somebody so that i can have the excuses to let go myself which is so stupid.

Last month i was medium stress or a bit stress, i also donno which 1. cos im a person who never say stress haha. i stress is not because i have promised my boss what i want to achieve, the stress is i have promised myself to achieve the target, eventually i have given my best but it wasnt enough, i add the prayers, surprisingly i achieved my target on the last day of May. Thanks god for blessing the lazy people like me.

ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment