Poland Krakow

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Moon Cake Festival

I've been gone for a while because don't feel like writing anythings. If u ask me are you very busy? I will answer u: I not sure im busy or not. Apparently i may look very free but my mind was extremely busy. Dealing with all my things. My mom ask me do u feel stress i said no because im not sure how to define stress. If u ask me what am i thinking i would said: Bank, Lawyer, e-mail, Credit card, Bills, new career, sales target & work. This is what call committed to life (kidding)hahaha. Sometimes just wish to escape all this things. My mind was so hyper, when i woke up a random song will come to my mind immediately, dont have a peace of mind. I have been busy dealing with banker & lawyer lately, i dont want to just complaining, scolding, or became a mad man. I really spend time to think how should i reply this e mail/message. They said speaking is an art maybe it is true. An email I would like to implement the greeting, wishes, manner, humor & feeling. Knowing a million vocabularies is not important, the most important is express how u feel n ask them to understand u. That's y express your feeling is very important, if u dont practice it u may forget how to express or forget who u really are. Everyone got a courtesy side, i think the way to open their courtesy door will be tell them your situation. Of cos some people may not have courtesy, thats the way they chose to live their life.

Random thought:
She said: You are so lazy, you have not doing the laundry for a month, y u still got pantie to wear? He replied: i have not wearing it for a month.

My friend says Shanghai is getting cold this month, my kindly advise was remember to wear more layers & a condom for protection so that u wont catch a cold.

Happy moon cake festival by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment