Poland Krakow

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

To end the Lunar 2013

It is time again. A time to end the Lunar 2013. Feels kind of nervous because have to make sure everything to well prepared before we close the 2013's file, be make sure every thing is done properly. Of cos not just about work. For my style i would love to visit most of my favourite friends before we get into a chinese new year. The meet up is not some kind of big party but just to make sure they are doing fine. A meet up to show a good friedship. A meet up to greet each other happy chinese new year & gong xi fa cai so i think is really very important. I felt most of my friends have the same thought as well, thats the culture we are sharing. You can send a greeting card or a call away to date them out is even better. Sometime is kind of happy when u are thinking to call a friend but their call comes in faster than my action. Wish Everyone safe journey & gong xi fa cai.

No comments:

Post a Comment