Poland Krakow

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Will Be In My Heart

I dint watch this Animated Movie because it came out a bit too late. Normally you dont watch the movie u wont fall in love with the song because it came in 1 package. But surprisingly this is one of my very beloved song. It's like a golden platinum track in my list. I forgot to propose this song during my sister wedding. Maybe this song not a happy fairy tale song. Everyone knows who is Phil Collins, he's a superman in music career & got a daughter beautiful like the song he sang. Listening this song is just like watching a movie or reading a movie script. The up & down were nice. You will understand when u listen & look into the writing. The beginning was a bit dim, sad & hopeless, the outcome of the ending was full of hope & unfinished imagination. Every single word of the lyrics was so powerful. Especially the phrase "When destiny calls you, you must be strong, I may not be with you, but you've got to hold on". This phrase was written wonderfully. We have to stay strong when the destiny calls. Some situations we will have to face alone because not 24 hours our loves one is by our side. We gotta believe their blessing is always there for us & how they used to brought us up. Just show them we are ready to take the fight. Eventually u will never know just a simple phrase : "You'll be in my heart" repeatedly 5 to 6 times at the ending it will melt a people's heart. Just like u keep knocking the door repeatedly, the door will open for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment