Poland Krakow

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Passion

By the way, "Passion" is a very deep word, just like an unsolved mystery. I find over and over from the dictionary but I just don't get the answer that I want, I know many people out there are still very uncertain with this word because it has too many definitions. All I can do is find out the meaning of this word from the people I meet, through my encounters and what I had been told.

Some say passion is love.
Some say passion is a fire.
Some say passion of Christ.
Some say passion is a feeling.
Some say passion is an album of Andrea Bocelli.

If passion is love, why don't we say I passion you?
If passion is a fire, why don't they say the passion burns down the forest?
If it is the passion of Christ, why don't we call church as passion?
If passion is a feeling, then should I say I have the passion for eating this burger?
If passion is an album of Andrea Bocelli, what does he want to express?

There is no right or wrong and I would like to share my point of view here. Few months ago I met up with my best friend, He was stressed out. He said nowadays the younger generation "got no passion for money." Then I said: "Sorry, do you mean by making fast money?" There is no short cut in life. In real life we must contribute our work and service before we get paid. To produce a good work we must have the passion in doing it, just like what they say "love what you do and do what you love." Only a good work can demand for a good pay. It would barely for you to excel if you got no passion in your work, the process would be like just the sake of doing it, without any fun or joy. Passion needs to be practiced day by day. Passion is a fire, we have to keep it burning by adding in the charcoal. If you say your passion is money, it would be like you straight away jump to conclusion and the process/progress is missing? Some people say money can make you happy. Yes it does make us happy but what if one day we are no longer using money, then is it all of our happiness and passion would fall immediately? Sometime why you find that it is very boring with your job, high posibility its because you have no passion for this job. I remembered one man asked me have you ever thought of become a boss one day, I answered him I would like to become a boss in the future, it's part of my dream, but it's not now, I think I'm not mature enough to be a boss right now, I give u some examples: if you don't even know how to be a good employee then how will u know how to be a good boss. 2nd example: If u don't even know how to handle 10 dollar how will you know how to handle 10,000 dollar. I would say if I were a boss now, my money would be abused and money will abuse me when I couldn't handle it. Sometime we need to find a job which we have the passion in doing it, not because the high salary and come home complaining everyday. Sometime we got no choice because of the high expenses commitment therefore we force ourselves to love our job hahaha. My friends are very kind, they kept recommending the jobs for me, I appreciate that a lot. I told them that's not what I wanted to do and they said the pay was good. I'm not a small boy anymore, I really hope I can do the job I love. A job which I really can apply my passion. If you got passion in doing that thing u wouldn't mind repeat it everyday.

Money is very important but Passion plays the important part as well. Money could not last long but passion could last till the end of time. You can use your passion to earn a living if you are wise enough. I told a friend I got a lot of passion in music, honestly I kinda like to talk about music, teach music, listen to music. I like to teach music despite some students do let me scold until they cry. but I still love my job because I got the passion in doing it, Big/small Problems do occur sometime but at least I still got the reason to carry on with this job. Passion drove me to do it even though I only had 1 student last time. If I only thinking of big volume of students my passion would have died at the first place. My imagination: A passion can really burn up a forest if your fire is big enough. A passion can really save the world if u got the passion of Christ. A passion can really stop the world and feel the romance if u got the passion like Andrea Bocelli's voice.

Passion is the thing that you will do it unconditionally, My friends show me what is a passion, they draw everyday without anyone paying them, I saw the passion in Mother Teresa, her passion for serving the poor without benefit. Sometimes it is not easy, even doing the things I like, it gives me so much pressures and challenges. Even I have the passions for writing, drawing, singing and teaching I still feel that it is not good enough. Until I saw this quote by Mother Teresa "not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love." It touched and enlighten me. It humbled me as well. The question is not how good you are, its about how much love you dedicate to your service.

Eventually. 
Let's sing with the passion of Andrea Bocelli.
Let's draw with the passion of Michaelangelo.
Let's stand the pain with the passion of Christ.
Let's love with the Passion of Mother Teresa.
Let's live your life with passion.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the appreciation. it will transform into my motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that you love to teach music and have passion in this line..
    As you said , money can't buy passion , money can be finished in one day , but passion is infinity..
    I love this job line , although it really can't be richer , but...if you love it , you have passion in it , you dont mind to repeated everyday...
    You surely will be a good & passionate music teacher in future..

    ReplyDelete