Poland Krakow

Monday, July 4, 2011

My Recent JAM.

Dance Hit
1. Pitbull- Give me everything (Rap & vocal sounds good)
2. Chris Brown- Next to you (Like the beat)
3. Lady Gaga- Edge of Glory (Like the Saxophone part)
4. Guy Sebastian- Who's that girl

Country
1. Maroon 5- Out of goodbye (like the romance)
2. J bieber- That Should be me (like the feeling it delivered)

Pop
1. Jessica Mauboy- What happened to us (like the feeling it gave)
2. Maroon 5- Give a little more (like the vocal)
3. Maroon 5- move like jagger (like the vocal)
4. The Wanted- Heart Vacancy (quite a special song)
5. Westlife- Safe

Rock
1. Linkin Park- Iridescent (like the video & music)

I've been stop downloading song probably for a year. so lately i dint even know what my favorite song of this days... i remember last time i used to burn CD to ken & kenny, when i get into their car i will saw their CD pack got the CD i burned. I used to send songs to my friends thru MSN.. I have stopped now, i know i shouldn't stop doing this..

Even Radio station last time I used to listen Hitz9290 but then turned to Mix9450 eventually now Traxx is the station which can turn me on becos they know what to play on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment