Poland Krakow

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Take That 2015 Concert

Just watched this beautiful concert movie few days ago. Its kind of surprise to see this poster on cinema website, that's the reason why I accidently watched this concert movie. It was a very amazing show to watch. Cant believe they have been singing for more than 20 years, Its not easy, can see they are working hard, workout hard, rehearsal hard & maintaining the relationship well & keep their singing passion burning eternally. I listen to them since I was 12 years old. From last time until now I still rate Gary Barlow is the best gentleman voice, his voice not to low not too high just exactly at the perfect line. Even when he is speaking or singing it sounds good. A lot of old songs bring back a lot of good old feelings. Some old song makes you feel like dancing like how they sing the song "pray", it filled u with hope. Some song makes you feel like you want to be a good person when they sing "back for good", its sentimental & kind of peaceful song. The 3 of them were singing & dancing so well, good stamina along the show, overall the performance I really like it very much, plus their impression in me was very good. If you want to learn how to sing, listen to Gary Barlow you will never go wrong, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment