Poland Krakow

Saturday, October 23, 2010

07 Nike Dunk Shoes

My Black Nike Dunk has walk me to Korea & Australia, he has brought me thru my difficulties & walk my journey around the world. Even today my shoes look very old im still wearing it cos this shoes its gonna make me big no matter whatever happens.

Actually i am not a Nike fans, still remember 2007 my friend-ken7272 ask me to go Mutiara Damansara The Curve to buy this shoes, even this shoes is not my style, this is a Ken's suggestion, he said this shoes its cool, then i see the price is RM179, is quite cheap, so i have chosen this Nike Dunk Black; but never know i have wore this shoes to so many different adventure like sad, happy, sorrow & misery , & this is a fucking danceable shoes which really can do the "crab walk" HAHAHHA

Today i have bought a new shoes which is Puma-turn it on, hope it can really turn me on when i needed him to perform. hope it can really jump like a puma to my goal......

Fin

1 comment:

  1. Men adore having shoes as they give both grace and fashion. This brand of shoes which were believed popular in the past seem trendy and modern, are viewed modern nowadays and will definitely be considered modern even in future.
    evening shoes

    ReplyDelete