Poland Krakow

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

the 4 talkers

Last Sat 4/9/2010

Normally every sat i will be in Sunway Kim Gary but last week i make my day a bit special, i went to Kepong Jusco, to find my 2 good friends Lam Kar Young & ah Ching; Lam Kar Young buy me lunch, feel so glad hahaha.

I reached there at 2:30pm cos LDP road was congested but my friend - "kingdom of late" arrive on 4:30pm, then the 4 of us went to Old Town, we sit outdoor under a shiny weather, we from day light talk until night light which is 4:30pm talk until 8:30pm, after that we walk to a bak kut teh which we have eaten before but the bak kut teh wasn't yummy anymore, but the whole session is happy.

I arrived home at 11pm, 12.30 i arrive MV G6, drink with my friend ah peng & teresa, nothing special on that night just have some light drinks n see ppl dance, listen to music, thats it

No comments:

Post a Comment