Poland Krakow

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday sunset mass

Last Sunday 12/09/2010

Last sunday a friend want to look for me on the sunset time, but the time i was about to go for a sunset mass at St ignatius, so he said he want to follow me to the church isn't ok, i said for sure is ok; he said: but i forgot to bring my bible, i replied: there is no bible needed just bring your heart is enough hahaha.

I think this is the 1st time i bring my non Catholic friend to my Catholic church, feeling good & i get to explain what is the purpose to say prayers, sometimes they never come they never know what is the purpose of going to church.

i think 1 faith 1 direction is enough. Dont give yourself too much choices, u may lost without direction at the end.

1 comment:

  1. i like the sentence "i think 1 faith 1 direction is enough. Dont give yourself too much choices, u may lost without direction at the end."

    ReplyDelete